Reminder that tomorrow, April 20, the Senate Judiciary Committee will host a public hearing on multiple cannabis reform bills. Now is the time to call and email your respective Senator to ask them to support these common sense cannabis reform bills. We needs to hold these elected official accountable for representing the will of the people, especially in regards to cannabis where more than 70% of citizens support legalization according to recent polls. Enough is enough.
And this is where we can use your help! Please visit the links outlined below to do your part in helping to enact cannabis reform in the Granite State.
- Read up on the details of each of the 5 respective cannabis bills set for public hearing: HB 639, HB 431, HB 360, HB 611, and HB 610.
- Call and email your Senator to ask for their support on cannabis reform using the “Who’s My NH State Senator?” search function.
- Access the remote sign in option on the Senate Judiciary Committee’s calendar webpage to indicate your support for any or all of the bills, as well as submit written testimony. Thoughtful and constructive feedback is most beneficial.
Additionally, you can livestream tomorrow’s hearing at the following link (make sure to choose Senate Judiciary): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjBZdtrjRnQdmg-2MPMiWrA
It’s long past due that a state that prides itself on the motto “Live Free or Die” takes the steps to truly enable cannabis freedom for its citizens.
HELP SPREAD THE WORD!
Also, a reminder to visit our digital media properties at the links below. Like, follow, request access and share with like minded people in your network.
If you would like to be considered to charter a networking group in Portsmouth, Concord and points west contact us today.
JOIN US ONLINE
- NHCann Manchester Networking Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2925591894124493
- NHCann North Country Networking Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2949979955281110
- NHCann Nashua Networking Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/225983842586886
- Like our NHCann Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NHCannAssociation/
- Minds.com: https://www.minds.com/nhcannabisassociation/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nhcann/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/14044550
- Leafwire: https://www.leafwire.com/profile/company/5cc20da14d6ae9665d35cc40
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NhcannO