Cannabis Business Directory
Cannabis Community College
Cannabis Compliance Training
Cannabis Community College provides online, on-demand, education taught by industry experts for State Specific Cannabis Compliance Certification, Cultivation, Production and Dispensary courses as well as Cultivating A Cannabis Career, which teaches how to draft a winning resume, how to ace your interviews and how to achieve promotions and advance your cannabis job to a dream career. Cannabis Community College is also in the process of expanding its courses throughout Latin America and Europe. We are also accepting applications from cannabis industry experts worldwide to promote and sell their expertise as courses on this platform. You can browse our courses or apply to be an educator.
- Cannabis Community College Courses
- 5 Course Essentials Bundle
- Cultivation Essentials
- Production Essentials
- Dispensary Essentials
- Compliance Essentials
- Cultivating Your Career Essentials
For more information visit Cannabis Community College
East Coast Global Insurance
Cannabis Business Insurance
We leverage our relationships with providers to ensure our client’s coverage requirements are satisfied.
Our expertise in complex insurance matters has set East Coast Global apart. From manufacturing, construction and technology we have spent years developing the skill set to uncover, understand and market, complex insurance concerns. These skills and attention to detail have afforded us valuable connections and fostered close-knit relationships with brokers on every continent.
- Cannabis Insurance Services
- Business Owner Policy (BOP)
- Commercial Auto Liability
- General Liability
- Employee Practices Liability
- Data Breach/Cyber Liability
- Cannabis Insurance
- Contractor Bonds
- Inland Marine
- Professional Liability
- Commercial Property
- Workers Compensation
- Directors & Officers
For more information visit East Coast Global Insurance
GFA Federal Credit Union
Compliant, Turnkey Banking Solutions
GFA is proud to serve the cannabis industry, delivering a compliant, turnkey banking solution so you can focus on managing your business. While compliance is our highest priority, the personal level of service delivered through a concierge banker approach ensures we are attentive to your needs. From basic banking to a suite of other business solutions, we are here to be your partner and help you succeed.
- Banking Services
- Checking accounts, with sweep options
- Interest bearing money market accounts
- Electronic banking channels
- Domestic wire transfers
- Simple IRAs
- Coin and currency
- GFA at Work employee benefits
- Onsite services, including financial literacy sessions
- Special product promotions
Plus, we’ve established strategic partnerships with key investment, insurance and other financial providers to be able to also offer you services such as:
- Secure cash transportation services
- Mutual funds
- Merchant processors
- Business insurance
- Payroll services
- HR assistance
- Employee benefits, recruitment & training
- ATM services
- Cash recyclers
For more information contact Tina M. Sbrega directly at email@example.com
Cannabis Business & Equipment Financing, Simplified
Looking to grow your cannabis based business and need land, property, equipment or capital? Really want to spend time researching various lenders and reaching out to them one at a time? Let’s face it, nobody got time for that.
Our financing specialists save you time and money by doing the leg to secure the best deal so you can focus on your business. When our network of cannabis based lenders compete, you win!
We can source financing for land, real estate, commercial buildings, equipment, inventory and capital for virtually every one of your businesses needs. And best of all, our service is free! If you need financing, contact us to set up a time to speak with a specialist.
- Every segment of the cannabis industry can benefit from our financing programs including…
- Growing & Cultivation
- Extraction & Manufacturing
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Retail & Dispensary
- Equipment Vendors
Contact our cannabis financing specialists for a free, no obligation quote today.
Cannabis Business Financing Services
- Cannabis Financing
- Cannabis Business Loans
- Cannabis Equipment Financing
- Cannabis Real Estate Financing
- Cannabis Merchant Processing
- Cannabis Banking Services
- Cannabis Business Insurance
- Cannabis Cultivation Automation
- Cannabis Cultivation Energy Savings
- Cannabis Cultivation Consultants
- Cannabis HR, Benefits & Payroll Services
Marijuana Policy Project
We Change Marijuana Laws
MPP, which was founded in January 1995, is the largest organization in the U.S. that’s focused solely on enacting humane marijuana laws.
MPP’s mission is to change federal law to allow states to determine their own marijuana policies without federal interference, to allow the medical use of cannabis in all 50 states and U.S. territories, and to regulate marijuana like alcohol.
- MPP has been responsible for changing most of the state marijuana laws that have been reformed since 2000, including more than a dozen medical cannabis laws and the legalization of marijuana by voter initiative in Colorado, Alaska, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, and Michigan. MPP also assisted on the California campaign. MPP’s team spearheaded the campaign that resulted in Vermont becoming the first state to legalize marijuana legislatively in 2018.
MPP is actually composed of two separate organizations — MPP, founded in 1995, is the main branch that deals with lobbying and ballot initiatives, and MPP Foundation, founded in 1996, is the tax-deductible educational branch. In addition, MPP has state committees in the states where MPP is running ballot initiatives; these state committees are formed and closed every few years.
MPP has approximately 20 employees; this includes a full-time lobbyist on Capitol Hill. In addition, MPP has lobbyists on retainer in a number of states capitals around the country.
If you’d like to learn more about the Marijuana Policy Project, visit MPP.org today!
New England Web Strategies llc
Performance Driven, ROI Based Digital Marketing
A wise man once said you are either a brand, or a commodity. If you need help creating a lasting cannabis brand we have the skills and knowledge to get it done.
Our wide array of marketing services can solve virtually any of your businesses needs. From logos, branding, product labels and trade show booths to web sites, search engine marketing and everything in between, New England Web Strategies has your covered.
If you need help creating and marketing your cannabis brand contact us for a free, no obligation consultation today. We aren’t pushy sales people, just driven marketers, and we’re here to help.
- We service all your cannabis companies marketing needs including…
- Branding, Graphic Design and Logo Creation
- Product Labels & Wrappers
- Web Site Construction & Administration
- Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing
- Event & Trade Show Management and Marketing Collateral
- Email & Social Media Marketing
Contact our digital marketing specialist for a free consultation.
Pioneer Sales Company
Quality Food Service Equipment Distributors
Pioneer Sales Company is a second generation family owned business providing quality food service equipment. We are based in Wilmington, MA and provide wholesale distribution and service to all of New England and the New York region.
Our experts consult with you to provide the correct cannabis, hemp or CBD kitchen equipment for your application with full support before and after the sale. We carry an extensive amount of the most common models and staging area for any job size. Our solutions will provide the answer to any challenge in your commercial kitchen.
We have been supplying commercial kitchen equipment dealers, contractors and end users with commercial refrigeration and cooking equipment from top-notch manufacturers since 1972.
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment Services
- Consulting – We’ll walk through your project and needs to determine the optimal equipment solution for your unique need with service and support to keep your kitchen running.
- Inventory – We carry the most extensive amount of the most common equipment models to be sure you have what you need at every moment.
- Solutions – Getting the right equipment for the right need is critical for your commercial kitchen. We’ll be sure educate you on all the options available so you can deploy the optimal solution.
For more information contact us online or call out Toll Free New England number at (800) 221-2596.
Surna Cannabis Cultivation Facility Experts
Indoor Cultivation HVAC Equipment and MEP Engineers
Surna provides energy and water efficient solutions that allow growers to meet the unique demands of cannabis cultivation equipment.
When Surna Co-Founders Brandy and Stephen Keen began growing cannabis to help medicate Stephen’s epilepsy, they became frustrated with the HVAC equipment available at the time. It was meant for comfort cooling, and they wanted something designed specifically for the challenges of indoor cannabis cultivation. In a sweltering Austin, TX garage in 2006, they built the foundation for what would grow into the Surna we are today, innovating the cannabis industry and striving for efficiency.
Now with a team of experienced engineers, technical advisors and project managers, Surna has completed over 800 cultivation projects and has been serving the cannabis industry for over a decade. Brandy Keen is proud of the partnership cultivators have found in the company she helped to build, stating, “Having started looking at mechanical designs and energy efficiencies in cultivation facilities all the way back in 2006, that was well before this industry “green rush” really happened. We made mistakes back in 2008 that other companies are just now making. So that experience and that longevity really sets us apart.”
- Our experience serves to provide you with a custom design that you can rely on. Whatever your goals are, we can sit down together and create a solution:
- Controlled Climate Systems
Grow Room Services
- MEP Consultants
- Odor Control
- Installation Support
Contact us today for a free consultation.
Providing You the Best Possible Coverage from Seed to Sale
We are cannabis industry insurance experts. Uprise Insurance provides premier insurance solutions specifically tailored to the cannabis & hemp industry. We help you protect your business and the hard work you put into it.
- Invest in peace of mind that will keep your cannabis business running when problems arise with insurance options like…
- General Liability
- Product Liability
- Crop Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Excess Liability
For more information visit our website at Uprise Insurance
Working to Grow a Better Tomorrow
WD Consulting has been in the Cannabis sector since 2015 helping growers succeed in this ever changing market. We bring 10 plus years of traditional horticulture experience to the field.
- Are you looking to increase your yield per foot, considering a new lighting system, or are you in need of guidance in your facility design? WD Consulting has practiced across all areas of the Cannabis sector and the world. Learn more about what WD can offer you.
We use our knowledge to bring cannabis to the 21st century while maintaining a positive mindset, creating partnerships with a purpose, and achieving our client’s goals. When you work with us, you should expect a collaboration with transparency and consistency. Want to learn more? Contact us today for consultation.
Our services include…
- Facility Design
- Production Planning
- Fertilizer and IPM
- Data Analytics
For more information visit our website at WD Consulting today!