Cannabis Business Directory
GFA Federal Credit Union
Compliant, Turnkey Banking Solutions
GFA is proud to serve the cannabis industry, delivering a compliant, turnkey banking solution so you can focus on managing your business. While compliance is our highest priority, the personal level of service delivered through a concierge banker approach ensures we are attentive to your needs. From basic banking to a suite of other business solutions, we are here to be your partner and help you succeed.
- Banking Services
- Checking accounts, with sweep options
- Interest bearing money market accounts
- Electronic banking channels
- Domestic wire transfers
- Simple IRAs
- Coin and currency
- GFA at Work employee benefits
- Onsite services, including financial literacy sessions
- Special product promotions
Plus, we’ve established strategic partnerships with key investment, insurance and other financial providers to be able to also offer you services such as:
- Secure cash transportation services
- Mutual funds
- Merchant processors
- Business insurance
- Payroll services
- HR assistance
- Employee benefits, recruitment & training
- ATM services
- Cash recyclers
For more information contact Tina M. Sbrega directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cannabis Business & Equipment Financing, Simplified
Looking to grow your cannabis based business and need land, property, equipment or capital? Really want to spend time researching various lenders and reaching out to them one at a time? Let’s face it, nobody got time for that.
Our financing specialists save you time and money by doing the leg to secure the best deal so you can focus on your business. When our network of cannabis based lenders compete, you win!
We can source financing for land, real estate, commercial buildings, equipment, inventory and capital for virtually every one of your businesses needs. And best of all, our service is free! If you need financing, contact us to set up a time to speak with a specialist.
- Every segment of the cannabis industry can benefit from our financing programs including…
- Growing & Cultivation
- Extraction & Manufacturing
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Retail & Dispensary
- Equipment Vendors
Contact our cannabis financing specialists for a free, no obligation quote today.
Marijuana Policy Project
We Change Marijuana Laws
MPP, which was founded in January 1995, is the largest organization in the U.S. that’s focused solely on enacting humane marijuana laws.
MPP’s mission is to change federal law to allow states to determine their own marijuana policies without federal interference, to allow the medical use of cannabis in all 50 states and U.S. territories, and to regulate marijuana like alcohol.
- MPP has been responsible for changing most of the state marijuana laws that have been reformed since 2000, including more than a dozen medical cannabis laws and the legalization of marijuana by voter initiative in Colorado, Alaska, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, and Michigan. MPP also assisted on the California campaign. MPP’s team spearheaded the campaign that resulted in Vermont becoming the first state to legalize marijuana legislatively in 2018.
MPP is actually composed of two separate organizations — MPP, founded in 1995, is the main branch that deals with lobbying and ballot initiatives, and MPP Foundation, founded in 1996, is the tax-deductible educational branch. In addition, MPP has state committees in the states where MPP is running ballot initiatives; these state committees are formed and closed every few years.
MPP has approximately 20 employees; this includes a full-time lobbyist on Capitol Hill. In addition, MPP has lobbyists on retainer in a number of states capitals around the country.
If you’d like to learn more about the Marijuana Policy Project, visit MPP.org today!
New England Web Strategies llc
Performance Driven, ROI Based Digital Marketing
A wise man once said you are either a brand, or a commodity. If you need help creating a lasting cannabis brand we have the skills and knowledge to get it done.
Our wide array of marketing services can solve virtually any of your businesses needs. From logos, branding, product labels and trade show booths to web sites, search engine marketing and everything in between, New England Web Strategies has your covered.
If you need help creating and marketing your cannabis brand contact us for a free, no obligation consultation today. We aren’t pushy sales people, just driven marketers, and we’re here to help.
- We service all your cannabis companies marketing needs including…
- Branding, Graphic Design and Logo Creation
- Product Labels & Wrappers
- Web Site Construction & Administration
- Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing
- Event & Trade Show Management and Marketing Collateral
- Email & Social Media Marketing
Contact our digital marketing specialist for a free consultation.