Do you have the desire to learn all about the various elements of running or working at a cannabis company? If so, you will be delighted to know that our partners at Cannabis Community College are offering free education to NH Cannabis Association members!
Their 5 Course Essentials Bundle covers cultivation, dispensary, production, compliance and cultivating your career essentials to get you ready for when the industry arrives in New Hampshire.
In addition to the free education, NHCann members can receive the following benefits.
- Discounted education to members employees (pay the $9 admin fee for each class)
- Free industry webinar catered to what the surveys indicate are of interest
- Free access to industry job board
To get started, simply fill out the questionnaire here. When finished, use code NHCANN to unlock your benefits.
Don’t forget to say thank you to Christi and the great team at Cannabis Community College for this wonderful offer!
ABOUT CANNABIS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Cannabis Community College was founded in 2020 during the Covid pandemic. While most of the United States was shut down and many people were laid off, the cannabis industry continued to grow because cannabis is medicine and therefore was considered an “essential business” in legal markets.
Newly licensed businesses needed access to state required training and a way to train their employees without violating state guidelines on restricted numbers of people in a particular space. People transitioning from other industries, such as hospitality or travel, needed access to training to compete with the enormous influx of applicants per job opening.
Our online educational platform provided answers to all these needs. Initially our platform only provided compliance training for 14 states but in those states alone, we issued over 5,000 certifications in our first year online.
CANNABIS COMPLIANCE TRAINING FOR INDIVIDUALS
Cannabis Community College created the 5 Course Essentials Certification specifically for job seekers and new employees of the cannabis industry. The cannabis industry is the fastest growing industry in the world and has the most opportunity for quick advancement. It is very common for an entry level person to work up to management in their first year.
However, this kind of opportunity also means that there is a lot of competition. A single job post typically receives several hundred applicants. If you don’t have previous cannabis work experience, the best way to compete with the other applicants is to prove that you have taken the initiative to already learn all the state required compliance, regulations and standard operating procedure.
We even teach you trade skills so that you can comfortably walk into a facility and know what you are doing. Employers know that with this training you are invested in your cannabis career. We even teach you how to write your resume, cover letter and ace your interview!
STAY IN TOUCH WITH THE CANNABIS COMMUNITY COLLEGE
HELP SPREAD THE WORD!
Also, a reminder to visit our digital media properties at the links below. Like, follow, request access and share with like minded people in your network.
If you would like to be considered to charter a networking group in Portsmouth, Concord and points west contact us today.
JOIN US ONLINE
- NHCann Manchester Networking Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2925591894124493
- NHCann North Country Networking Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2949979955281110
- NHCann Nashua Networking Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/225983842586886
- Like our NHCann Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NHCannAssociation/
- Minds.com: https://www.minds.com/nhcannabisassociation/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nhcann/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/14044550
- Leafwire: https://www.leafwire.com/profile/company/5cc20da14d6ae9665d35cc40
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NhcannO