Join us Monday January 23rd at 5:30PM as we unveil our Coalition bill!
The new legislative session is upon us and there are multiple cannabis related bills that have been submitted for 2023.
This particular bill was crafted in partnership with American’s for Prosperity NH, the ACLU, Marijuana Policy Project, Prime ATC, supporters and advocates. Now graciously sponsored and the official bill of NH House Majority Leader Osborne.
In addition to a run through of some bill highlights and general discussion we’ll be sharing some big updates on the NH Cannabis Association.
Venture out to meet all the advocates involved, enjoy some food and sample some of the hundred plus beers Murphy’s Taproom offers on tap.
Finger foods will be provided courtesy of NHCann and our great friends at American’s for Prosperity NH.
Date & Time: Monday January 23rd, 2023 from 5:30-8:00PM.
Location: Murphy’s Taproom. 494 Elm Street in Manchester NH. In the Back Room.
RSVP: Please RSVP to [email protected] if you plan to attend.
Bring business cards and come ready to network!
HELP SPREAD THE WORD!
Also, a reminder to visit our digital media properties at the links below. Like, follow, request access and share with like minded people in your network.
If you would like to be considered to charter a networking group in Portsmouth, Concord and points west contact us today.
JOIN US ONLINE
- NHCann Manchester Networking Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2925591894124493
- NHCann North Country Networking Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2949979955281110
- NHCann Nashua Networking Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/225983842586886
- Like our NHCann Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NHCannAssociation/
- Minds.com: https://www.minds.com/nhcannabisassociation/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nhcann/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/14044550
- Leafwire: https://www.leafwire.com/profile/company/5cc20da14d6ae9665d35cc40
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NhcannO