We’ve spent the last year together working hard to provide education and networking opportunities for members as well as resources for legislators fighting for recreational cannabis legalization in New Hampshire.
Now, we have our first specific ask of you, and we need you to show up in a big way!
Next Thursday, November 18th at 6:30PM the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance in conjunction with Americans for Prosperity are having a Cannabis Legalization forum where we have been asked to speak.
This is a critical event that will include legislators from both sides of the isle currently crafting a cannabis legalization bill.
Spots are limited so please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat.
Please mark your calendars and let’s show our allies that when asked to show up, we show up in force!
Event Details: Thursday November 18th at 6:30PM in Manchester NH.
Cannabis Legalization Forum
Is this our year?
Term after term the legislature bats the idea of Cannabis legislation back and forth between the House and the Senate, and then on to the Governor’s office where it is usually vetoed.
Our legislature is bipartisan in this issue, there are representatives on both sides of the isle that hope for Cannabis to be made legal for adult use in some fashion. There are also those who don’t.
Today, it’s not about when, it’s about how…how will it be implemented and who will do it. This is why the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance is working together with Americans for Prosperity and the New Hampshire Cannabis Association to bring an informative event to the people.
November 18, 2021 we’ll bring the information to you!
- Hershel Nunez, Political Action Director for New Hampshire Liberty Alliance, 2 term State Representative serving on Labor, Industrial and Rehabilitative Services, Ways and Means, Majority Development Coordinator
- Ross Connolly, Deputy State Director for Americans for Prosperity, New Hampshire, Cannabis Advisor for New Hampshire Liberty Alliance
Our Invited Speakers:
- Daryl Eames, Director of New Hampshire Cannabis Association
- Daryl Abbas, 2 term State Representative serving as Chair of Criminal Justice and Public Safety
- Casey Conley, 3 term State Representative serving on Criminal Justice and Public Safety
- Andrew Prout, 3 term State Representative serving on Labor, Industrial and Rehabilitative Services
- Carol McGuire, 5 term State Representative now serving as Chair of Executive Departments and Administration.
All of the above mentioned have been working many years toward adult use legalization. They have a stake in making this year successful in providing this to our constituents who’ve said time and time again, poll numbers over 70% in favor, that adults should be able to choose to use cannabis if they want to.
Please join us, lite fare food will be provided as will 1 drink ticket per person. All drinks after 1 will be the responsibility of each individual. Come early, seating may be limited above 60 attendees.
We look forward to seeing you there!