We have an exciting announcement regarding our next event. It will be our first legislator meet and greet!
Capacity is limited, so if you plan on attending email me at email@example.com to reserve your spot. Event details below!
Join us this September 7th at 5:30pm in Manchester NH as we gather for our first legislator meet and greet. This is your chance to meet and mingle with the legislators, proponents and professionals advocating for adult use legalization in the state of New Hampshire.
The goal of this meeting is to introduce the many professional resources available to legislators fighting for legalization. Each of you is potentially an asset that can be leveraged in one way or another to help us realize the end of prohibition in our state.
On the flip side, we can begin to build relationships with pro cannabis legislators that will be crafting the legislation that will form the cannabis ecosystem in our state.
Mark your calendars and we’ll see you there!
Also, a reminder to visit our digital media properties at the links below. Like, follow, request access and share with like minded people in your network.
If you would like to be considered to charter a networking group in Portsmouth, Concord and points west please let me know.
Date & Time: Tuesday September 7th, 2021 from 5:30-8pm
Location: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for meeting details
Appetizers will be provided by the fantastic team at Americans for Prosperity New Hampshire!
- Open networking as people arrive at 5:30
- Short introduction from our host restaurant
- Short introduction to AFP NH, our food sponsor
- Short update on NHCann and meeting introduction
- Depending on number of attendees, a quick round-the-room where you can provide your name and professional occupation for our legislator guests, and so they can introduce themselves. If attendance is heavy, we’ll focus on legislator introductions instead.
- Back to open networking
Bring business cards and come ready to network!
Covid Notice: As we all know, the Delta variant is causing an increase in cases in the state. If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, by all means do so. And of course, hand sanitizer is always a great idea when shaking hands at events. Bring plenty and share with the group!
- NHCann Manchester Networking Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2925591894124493
- NHCann North Country Networking Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2949979955281110
- NHCann Nashua Networking Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/225983842586886
- Like our NHCann Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NHCannAssociation/
- Minds.com: https://www.minds.com/nhcannabisassociation/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nhcann/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/14044550
- Leafwire: https://www.leafwire.com/profile/company/5cc20da14d6ae9665d35cc40
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NhcannO