Meet the Marijuana Policy Project
The Marijuana Policy Project (MPP) is the number one organization in the U.S. legalizing cannabis. They passed 13 medical cannabis laws in the past 15 years, and they ran winning campaigns in eight of the 11 legalization states. No organization in the movement have changed as many cannabis laws, impacted as many patients and consumers, created as many new markets, or done more to end cannabis prohibition in the U.S. than MPP.
The MPP has been instrumental in helping New Hampshire’s pro-cannabis law makers to craft and refine legislation, lobbying our politicians to end prohibition and organizing New Hampshire residents who desire medical and adult recreation legalization.
If you are interested learning more about the Marijuana Policy Project and getting involved in the fight you can visit their digital properties below to get started!
- Marijuana Policy Project Web Site
- NH Coalition for Common Sense Marijuana Policy (Facebook Group)
- Manchester Cannabis Reform Coalition (Facebook Group)
- Marijuana Policy Project (Facebook Page)
- Marijuana Policy Project on Twitter
- Marijuana Policy Project on Instagram
- Marijuana Policy Project on YouTube
Meet Matt Simon, Senior Legislative Analyst at Marijuana Policy Project (MPP)