Are you interested in networking with fellow professionals and proponents in the Littleton N.H. area to talk about everything cannabis in the state and country?
Join us Thursday, October 21st, 2021 for the next meeting of our North Country networking group! We will meet in downtown Littleton from 5:30-7PM to network over some delicious food at a iconic local venue.
If you are interested email firstname.lastname@example.org with some information on yourself and a link to your LinkedIn profile. We’ll reach out and we will let you know where the meeting will take place.
Open networking as people arrive by 5:30pm and enjoy light fare supplied by Vulgar Display of Poutine. We’ll have State Representative Tim Eagen provide an update on the state of adult recreational legalization in New Hampshire followed by a question and answer session. Once completed we will end the meeting with more open networking.
Bring business cards and come ready to network and share.
For those interested, your can keep up with events and information at the places below.
- NHCann Manchester Networking Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2925591894124493
- NHCann North Country Networking Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2949979955281110
- NHCann Nashua Networking Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/225983842586886
- Like our NHCann Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NHCannAssociation/
- Minds.com: https://www.minds.com/nhcannabisassociation/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nhcann/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/14044550
- Leafwire: https://www.leafwire.com/profile/company/5cc20da14d6ae9665d35cc40
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/NhcannO